– Payment conditions: When booking, the first night of accommodation will be charged in all cases. The balance will be paid at check-in time. If you have used a discount code, the balance will be paid in cash only. VAT and touristic and Balearic touristic tax included. VAT included, Balearic touristic tax not included (€0,28 per person per night from October until apri and €1,10 per person per night from May until September).
– Cancellation and change of dates conditions. Cancellation and date changes will be free of charge if requested more than 7 days before the arrival date. In the case of cancellations, the amount paid will be returned to the card used to book within the following 7 days. Cancellations and date changes requested less than 7 days before the arrival date will have a penalty equivalent to the first night’s accommodation. In any case, they must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and the date and time will be the local time of the hostel.
– Check out time is until 11:00 hrs. We have a luggage storage service available to guests for the rest of that day.
– If your arrival date is between April and September, reception is open 24 hours, it is not necessary to inform your arrival time. If your arrival date is between October and February reception timtable is limited. We will contact you to inform us of the time of your arrival to coordinate if necessary.
– If your arrival date is between April and September, all the common areas and terraces are free to use. If your arrival date is between October and February, the common areas and terraces will have limited use.
– If your arrival date is between April and September, our communal kitchen will be free to use. If your arrival date is between October and February, our communal kitchen will remain closed to guests.
– Any contact with the Hostel must be made in writing, either by email or WhatsApp message. You can find our contact details with an online search or on our website. Hours of operation are from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
– Once you have checked in, you must follow the hostel’s rules regarding good behavior and respect for other guests and staff members. Failure to follow these rules may lead to the cancellation of the reservation by the hostel.
– If you need to know how to get here you can ask us, we have some simple recommendations to come more practical than the suggestions you can find online.